I’ve never followed through with my New Year’s Resolutions infact some year’s I didn’t even make any! But that is coming to a change, my friend. I’ve come to learn that setting these resolutions give me a goal to hit, a goal to better myself!
I started early on my New Year’s Resolutions in hopes that when the New Year does roll around the corner I’m ready and taking this bunny by it’s furry pink ears!!! So, tell me my awesome friend, are you ready for a NEW YEAR/? I’m going to share my list of resolutions for 2016 but first here are some ideas to get you thinking about what you really want to accomplish in 2016. Let this be YOUR year!!! Let’s show that bunny who’s boss 😉
- Get your life organized whether it’s in one area of your life or the whole mother loving thing! I’ve only just began my journey and will record the whole thing as I go. Check this blog out, you can get it together with Abby over at Just a Girl and Her Blog. You can also check out how my progress is going and get some tips from me 🙂
- Get into shape & eat healthier. It’s not called being on a diet! It’s a lifestyle change. I’ve started a LCHF life. I get really bad joint pain and it’s amazing how the inflamation in my bones has gone down. Here’s how to get started.
- Learn a new craft. I’ve already started learning how to crochet! It’s very addicting.. Check out this post for an easy start.
- Get on a budget and on your way to a debt free life! Check out this board and this one for some great tips!
- Try an exotic recipe. Check out lebeautyfoodie.com. She has some awesome recipes I want to try out.
- Start a garden!!!
- Read more books.
- Put together a project that makes an impact on someones life<3
- It’s never to late to further your education! My mother just received her associates degree and I couldn’t be prouder!!!
- Recycle better!
- Learn to bake, everyone loves a good treat! I have some yummy recipes you can check out.
My New Year’s Resolutions
- Follow through with everything I say I want to accomplish!
- Organize my life.
- Change my lifestyle.
- Learn new Crafts.
- Continue to make my blog awesome!
- Dream BIGGER!!!
My mommy resolutions
- Stop yelling! This is a big one for me. With five boys it’s hard to get someone to listen without yelling and that makes me sad. I don’t want my kids to remember mommy yelling all the time.
- Pray for more patience. I think that as a mother it’s good to keep praying for more patience. ????
- As always I want to remember that God has given me the job to mold my children’s little minds. I want to make sure I am always working towards setting good examples for them, helping them learn as much as possible and Doing my job as their mother to raise good God fearing men.
So, what resolutions do you have in mind?