Do you love Rice Krispies Treats? Me too. We had so much fun making these yummy Rice Krispies Treats and they were super easy. I know you’ll love these yummy Rice Krispies Treats! Remember to keep this recipe for your basic Rice Krispies Treats making, their super yummy. All we did here was add the Christmas sprinkles and icing.
We used Christmas themed sprinkles. The kids tossed them on after I spread the Rice Krispies on the wax paper.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 package of marshmallows (10 oz)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Cookie cutters
- In a large saucepan melt butter and vanilla then add the marshmallows. Do this over low heat and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add Rice Krispies ceral and stir until it's all combined well and cereal is well coated.
- Evenly press the treats on to wax paper or a dish. Make sure you use butter or coconut oil to evenly coat the pan to prevent sticking. Coat the spatula as well.
- Let them cool then cut using cookie cutters and decorate to your liking. Just have fun with it!
Do you make these any special way? What do you do to make them fun for the holidays?
GET A FREE SUBSCRIPTION
ENCOURAGEMENT, INSPIRATION, GOOD VIBES, AND LIFE TIPS.