Back to school already! Where did the Summer go? I loved being able to spend so much time with my babies but I have to tell ya I’m excited for them to go back to school and they are too! I know when it’s back to school time it’s easy for us to run around like a chicken with its head cut off! I start to overthink quite a bit and it’s totally unnecessary.
This year I shopped at Walmart for back to school items like a BOSS, and I’m pretty darn proud to say that!
Here are The Top 5 Back to School Items Every Mama Needs
1. Backpacks – I loved finding a great price on my kids backpacks. I have 3 going to school this year and we were all so excited to be picking fun backpacks out for school.
2. Kleenex – Because it’s hard to accomplish goals with a runny nose! I love how soft Kleenex tissues are on our faces.
3. Hand Sanitizer – This is a must for germy hands coming home from school. We will still have two younger kids in the house, ages 1 and 3. It’s best to get rid of the yucky stuff found at school amongst so many kids.
4. Fun Notebooks – Did I mention how fun they are?
5. Cool Pencils – I loved these cool pencils my boys picked out and they were only 50 cents!
This much fun is a recipe for a great start to the school year. I loved shopping for all our back to school needs at Walmart not only because it was a one stop shop but because they had double the back to school box top earnings on Kleenex, Scott, and Viva products. Helping us start the year off right and earning money for our school.
I was so excited I bought all three! Okay, I didn’t buy all three because I was on a BOX TOP HIGH but because we really did need these products. Plus, they are my favorite for our family!
It was more like a BONUS!!!